Champlain College’s online Master of Science in Law (MSL) program educates non-lawyers about the law. Our curriculum is all-inclusive in scope. Our areas of focus include: Managerial Law, Human Resources Law, Health Law and Intellectual Property Law.
- Many graduates see an immediate return on their educational investment
- Unique degree distinguishes you from your peers
- Improve your legal research and writing, analysis and comprehension of the law
- Develop interpersonal networks and relationships
- Online format provides convenience and flexibility
- An accelerated program that can be completed in as few as two and a half years
- Experienced faculty of attorneys who will share their expertise
- Small class sizes ensure personal attention
- Variety of courses to diversify your portfolio of legal knowledge
- Four key areas of focus: Managerial Law, Human Resources Law, Health Law and Intellectual Property Law
Start your career advancement today by downloading your free brochure.